IncidentCam is a next generation forward facing drive record dash camera which records driving activity on a tamper proof 32GB flash drive on a constant loop. In the event of an accident or dangerous driving activity, IncidentCam triggers an automated alert via email and uploads the relevant footage over 3G to the email recipient and online camera viewing portal for further analysis.
We also provide & fit dual dash cams too so your vehicle is completely covered.
No SD Cards Required
All footage is streamed from the vehicle to your NavStar Cloud web portal, all remotely controlled & managed from your desk without fear of file corruption or retrieval challenges.
- Add HD Video evidence to crash/incident reports
- Enhance driver behaviour reports with in-car real-time video analysis
- Remote video downloads on demand
No longer do you have to rely on simple packets of data to view crash incidents and dangerous driving antics.
NavStar have brought to life the next generation of telematics, meaning that you can actually watch an incident unfold in front of your eyes, minutes after it happened.
Receive automated video footage and a detailed FNOL report by email upon event trigger. Avoid timely and often impractical SD card retrieval from other camera systems, instead giving you incident evidence as it happens.
Video evidence supports non-fault road traffic incidents and expedites claim settlements, leading to future savings on premiums that can run into hundreds of pounds per vehicle.
Feedback driving footage to drivers as part of an advanced driver training programme resulting in a safer fleet, reduced running costs and improved accident record.
For non-incident video, there is also an historic search feature to view recorded footage for past driving. Simply enter the date and time against the vehicle, and click “Request” to remotely stream the requested video from the vehicle.
- High Definition quality video at 720p and up to 20fps
- Wide angle 120° field of view
- H.264 format
- Camera on/off controlled by ignition state
- Telematics camera devices in constant communication via Serial interface
- Telematics devices supported: Calamp LMU 2720 via Serial port
- Camera weight 50g (excluding mount)
- Camera dimensions 92 x 52 x 18mm (excluding mount)
- Cable harness needs to be wired to vehicle power, ignition and ground
- Camera tested to work up to 70°c